With a slight rebrand for 2019, Terrapinn is proud to announce this year’s Solar & Storage Live Awards categories and open nominations.
Co-located with the Solar & Storage Live exhibition taking place from 17 – 19 September, the gala dinner will once again be hosted at the Hilton Metropole NEC, Birmingham on 18 September 2019.
The 2018 ceremony was a fantastic evening, bringing players from across the renewable industry together to celebrate their achievements over the previous 12 months.
There have been a few amendments to this year’s awards programme, and there are three new categories this year:
- Contractor of the year
- Residential solar and/or storage project of the year
- Commercial solar and/or storage project of the year
- Utility scale solar and/or storage project of the year
- International solar and/or storage project of the year
- The Alan Clark Award for Local/Community Energy
- Best in show solar design award
- Solar and/or storage product innovation
- Lifetime Achievement Award
- O&M provider of the year
- Woman of the Year (NEW)
- Best Industry Innovator (NEW)
- Smart Energy Award (NEW)
The judges have been confirmed and will be announced in the coming weeks.
Nominations this year are plain and simple and can be achieved by completing an entry on the awards page of www.solarandstoragelive.com.
Here you can see all the available categories and download the Awards Criteria pack, which details each category and what is required to complete a nomination entry. The Lifetime Achievement Award will not accept nominations and will be disclosed with the judging panel exclusively.
Nominations will close at midnight on 6 May 2019, followed by the judging process which will take part through May and early June. Shortlisted entries will be notified in June, with the winners unveiled on the evening of the awards ceremony.
For more information or enquiries to sponsor an award category, please contact the Solar & Storage Live team here.